I took this fairly crap quiz. But hey, it passed a couple of minutes.
Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!
Saw this over at Stine’s.
Apo and Corey Taylor. Roll on the new album!
Woo hoo! Stine has very kindly given me this award, saying:
‘Alison and Eleanorblog, because of it’s beautiful, beautiful pictures of Rockin’ British castles, manors and churches, and for the humour as well!’
Thanks Stine, I really appreciate it, and have much more to post about with never any shortage of castles! Of course, you’re welcome back anytime.
Now, my 5 awards go to:
- Melissa, at Grossly Unimaginative because her blog always makes me smile (with her, people, not about her!)
- Kathryn at Art Blog as her paintings and her taste in music are always rockin’.
- Susan at Reading, Ranting and Raving… as I love reading her wry take on the world of writers. Oh and her romantic short story wasn’t bad the other day either.
- Webduck at Pentimento, a lovely friendly blogger with a beautiful garden, and a collection of great historical photos, oh and looks great as a furry animal. (You’ll just have to look at her blog to see what I mean…)
- Alianore at Edward II, a fabulous history blog! I have to keep in with Eleanor’s relatives you know!
There are many reasons I like to visit these bloggers, and many other blogs I read besides, but congratulations you 5!
I’ve been tagged again dagnammit! This time by the lovely Marjie on her shiny new blog.
Ok, you asked for it…no falling asleep on your keyboards people!
These are the Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
- I have travelled in many parts of the world, on planes, trains, buses and cars. But, if you put me on a boat I will vomit on you. Fact – I am possibly the most sea-sick person in the world.
- I never leave the house without a book in my bag. Sometimes two. Addicted, me?
- The sound of Jazz music makes me feel murderous. Make a note of that, people.
- I’m fascinated with and collect historical information, but I have never taken an exam in the subject.
- I have a pierced nose. Yes, it is very painful to have done, and anyone who says it isn’t is lying.
- I love Pride and Prejudice, the book and the 1995 TV version. I could read/watch it every day for the rest of my life and still enjoy it. Don’t mention the dreadful film with Keira Knightley please…I may hiss loudly.
- Many people think I’m Eleanor…
- I hardly ever tag people, so I’m not going to tag 8 people for this. Not that I mind, you understand. I can just never think of people to do it.
So, there you have it. If anyone would like to take this on, please let me know and I will link to you. Hello? Are you listening…wake up!!!
Latest Harry Potter book of course. The last in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
I have, I haven’t read this far not to find out what happens!
Any other fans out there?
As I have 666 comments! You readers are my only hope! This has been a short broadcast, thank you for listening.
This site is using Mister Linky's Autolink Widget
. If you are participating in Wordless Wednesday
, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter.
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
And have you seen Mister Linky's new widget wizard
Don't forget to leave a comment... Thank you!
And have you seen Mister Linky's new upgrade page
Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!
View More Wordless Wednesday Participants
Here’s something useful for you, the English to 12 year old translator.
Click here for more.