Some brand new, some fairly new ones here:
- English Country Houses Interiors by Jeremy Musson
I love any books by Musson.
- Bergere, Poke and Cottage: Understanding Early Nineteenth Century Headwear by Serena Dyer
I am really in need of some good hat books!
- The Late King’s Goods by Jeremy Brotton
Charles I’s art collection was amazing. I know a little about what was recovered, but not enough…
- Spas, Wells & Pleasure Gardens of London by James Stevens Curl
I have his book on the Victorian way of death – and:
- Vauxhall Gardens by David E. Coke
I’ve always been fascinated by the pleasure gardens, as so little of them survives.