I’ve been tagged again dagnammit! This time by the lovely Marjie on her shiny new blog.
Ok, you asked for it…no falling asleep on your keyboards people!
These are the Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
- I have travelled in many parts of the world, on planes, trains, buses and cars. But, if you put me on a boat I will vomit on you. Fact – I am possibly the most sea-sick person in the world.
- I never leave the house without a book in my bag. Sometimes two. Addicted, me?
- The sound of Jazz music makes me feel murderous. Make a note of that, people.
- I’m fascinated with and collect historical information, but I have never taken an exam in the subject.
- I have a pierced nose. Yes, it is very painful to have done, and anyone who says it isn’t is lying.
- I love Pride and Prejudice, the book and the 1995 TV version. I could read/watch it every day for the rest of my life and still enjoy it. Don’t mention the dreadful film with Keira Knightley please…I may hiss loudly.
- Many people think I’m Eleanor… 😉
- I hardly ever tag people, so I’m not going to tag 8 people for this. Not that I mind, you understand. I can just never think of people to do it.
So, there you have it. If anyone would like to take this on, please let me know and I will link to you. Hello? Are you listening…wake up!!!