Some of the sharper eyed, or more regular visitors amongst you will have noticed that EleanorBlog has had an update and new look.
This year, it will have been going for 2 years, and I’ve just bought 2 more years with my domain, so here’s to a few more.
I have been working on some other major research projects elsewhere, so Eleanor has had to wait somewhat, but this year the main pages will at last be completed for those of you that are interested in Eleanor, or just fancy a look. I will let you know when it’s done and add a link here.
In the meantime, if you spot anything strange or broken, please let me know!
For new visitors, here are a few posts that explain why this blog is so-called:
- Introducing Eleanor
- Beloved Eleanor the Painting
- Whom Dead We Cannot Cease to Love
- Wordless Wednesday Entry – Hardingstone Cross
- Wordless Wednesday Entry – Harby Church
- Eleanor Crosses in Antiquity
- Collecting Eleanor
- Some Words About Fake Eleanor Crosses
- In Memory of Eleanor
- Wordless Wednesday Entry – Closeup of the Waltham Cross
- About Eleanor’s Family
- Eleanor of Castlile by Mark Satchwill
- The Tourist’s Eleanor
Let me know what you think so far, and thanks to all of you that have visited and commented since 2007.