Woo hoo! Stine has very kindly given me this award, saying:
‘Alison and Eleanorblog, because of it’s beautiful, beautiful pictures of Rockin’ British castles, manors and churches, and for the humour as well!’
Thanks Stine, I really appreciate it, and have much more to post about with never any shortage of castles! Of course, you’re welcome back anytime.
Now, my 5 awards go to:
- Melissa, at Grossly Unimaginative because her blog always makes me smile (with her, people, not about her!)
- Kathryn at Art Blog as her paintings and her taste in music are always rockin’.
- Susan at Reading, Ranting and Raving… as I love reading her wry take on the world of writers. Oh and her romantic short story wasn’t bad the other day either. 😉
- Webduck at Pentimento, a lovely friendly blogger with a beautiful garden, and a collection of great historical photos, oh and looks great as a furry animal. (You’ll just have to look at her blog to see what I mean…)
- Alianore at Edward II, a fabulous history blog! I have to keep in with Eleanor’s relatives you know!
There are many reasons I like to visit these bloggers, and many other blogs I read besides, but congratulations you 5!