Dear Lady Fury, I’m sorry I took so long to respond to your lovely Liebster Award…since you were kind enough to
steal acquire it from Shehanne for me.
When I received it I was delighted at the though of a Lobster Award also, but we’ll come back to that one.
Now there’s all sorts of rules involved – so I have to link back to the person that awarded it (check), then answer 10 questions set from that blog (to follow) and then set my own questions and nominate bloggers to answer them. Hmm, well we’ll see about that one as the awards fairy has been kind lately.
So questions first:
1. Which fictional character would you most fancy having a fling with and why?
Um, there’s probably quite a few actually…Acheron from Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter books, Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (of course) though maybe he wouldn’t do flings, and let’s face it I wouldn’t pick Flint – I don’t steal from my friends m’dear!
2. You’ve been shipwrecked on a desert island, what
man ..sorry book can’t you be without?
Much as I love so, so many books – the one I reach for when I need cheering up is almost always Devil’s Cub by Georgette Heyer. I wouldn’t want THAT man though, he’s far too much trouble.
3. What inspires you? Places or people?
Both! As well as objects, rooms etc…
4. What little tome are you working on right now?
I have two WIPs, same as usual in the last few questions I’ve done on the blog lately!
5. Who would you like to see in the movie version?
David Gandy for the hero if he can act not sure on the heroine yet.
6. In your own books do you have a favourite character and why?
The hero I was just referring too. I find him so compelling he’s off and doing the talking (and what ever else he’s up to) without any help from me.
7. What do you think is the best book movie?
The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
8. Roughly how long does it take you to write a book?
I haven’t finished one yet, so really how long is a piece of string?
9. Favorite food?
I love to try food from different countries/cultures – but when it’s all going wrong chocolate never disappoints.
10. Any bits in your book you are embarrassed to show your family?
Ha, now that would be telling…
Now as a result of this I have not one but two Jolly Lobster Awards from Lady F and the lovely Incy Black. Answers to these to follow after some book reviews. Thanks ladies!
I’ll see about questions/nominations later on.