- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Now I’m going to be a tad revolutionary here and not tag anyone new, simply because I don’t think I could think up anyone. If you want to take this on, please feel free – leave me a comment about your post and I’ll link back to it.
But on to the 7 things about me. Sorry about that.
- I’m an aspiring writer – my main focus is on writing historical novels, but I also intend to write non-fiction history books. I mention this first as it goes some way to explain why Incy and Michelle know of me and tagged me – they both being writers, but with contracts already. Not that I’m bitter or anything…
- I’m a bit of a bad blogger these days due to having a lot of commitments. Not only do I attempt to write, I also study History of Art and manage that around a full time job. Did I mention I do photography too? I just got my first DSLR camera back in July 2012 and am attempting to become more professional. Whether that translates into my doing it professionally is another thing entirely!
- Most people think I’m insane to take on the work for items 1-2. It’s ok, I have chocolate. I may also option Gin.
- I haunt historical houses, castles, ruins and any other old things – including museums. I am a history/history of art anorak – which helps when you write about it, it has to be said. See - Pinterest (obsession).
- Two different people have randomly told be that I have a) Pre-Raphaelite hair and b) Victorian hands. I do not see this as A Bad Thing.
- Hmm, er… did I mention I get very attached to the historical figures I research? Prince Rupert I salute you, to name but one. Hot history guys are your friends people.
- Did I mention that the 7 things about me would be random? Oh well, now you know.
See – bet you wished you hadn’t asked now…
Normal blog service [intermittent] will now resume. /ends